NEW COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
Cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our website are established by Leo Jiménez and our suppliers that partner with us to help provide a high quality website and online shopping experience, and other third parties.
Some cookies are established by or on behalf of Leo Jiménez and are necessary to allow customers to make purchases on our website.
Cookies can also be established by third parties that participate in marketing activities with us. Third parties, such as advertisements broadcasting specific media on behalf of Leo Jimenez and several other reputable companies. Third parties do not collect any personal data that can be identified by individual clients.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
1. For technical purposes essential for the efficient operation of the website, especially with online orders.
2. To promote the marketing of Leo Jiménez, namely, advertising and specific messages.
3. Allow Leo Jiménez to gather information about customers' browsing and purchasing habits, as well as monitor the success of marketing campaigns and competitions, etc.
How do I deactivate cookies?
If you wish to disable cookies, you must change the browser settings of your website to reject cookies. How to do this depends on the browser you use. Here are how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the "tools" menu and then "Internet Options"
2. Click on the "privacy" tab
3. Select the appropriate configuration
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the "tools" menu and then "Options"
2. Click on the "privacy" icon
3. Look for the "cookie" menu and select the relevant options for
Opera 6.0 and more:
1. Choose the Files menu ">" Preferences "
for Google Chrome:
1. Go to Settings
2. Go to Advanced Settings
3. From "privacy" click on the content settings box
4. Select the appropriate configuration